Assassin’s Creed Pc Game Free Download using single direct link. No waiting, No survey, No Trials. Only free pc game.
Assassin’s Creed™ is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that redefines the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin’s Creed merges technology, game design, theme and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
Assassin’s Creed Features
- Be an Assassin – Master the skills, tactics and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy and fight your way to escape.
- Experience exclusive PC content – Four PC-exclusive investigation missions make the game an even better experience than its console predecessors, including the Rooftop Race Challenge, a race to a specified location and the Archer Stealth Assassination Challenge, where the player must assassinate all archers in a certain zone to help out fellow Assassins.
- Realistic and responsive environments – Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension-total freedom – Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades – Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality – Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay – The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Assassin’s Creed System Requirements
- Supported OS:Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor:Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory:Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card:256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version:Directx 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk:8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals:Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
Assassin’s Creed Pc Game Review
The first Assassin’s Creed was the most promising game in development, and shined brightly from every games exhibition. When it was released, though, the hyped expectations of the whole gaming world were… turned down, sadly.
While without a doubt that was a high-class, AAA product, with prodigious depth of open-world gaming experience, fascinating visuals, thoroughly reconstructed medieval cities and intriguing story. Yet all that was not enough. The creators of Assassin’s Creed made almost everything right… but lose the fun-out-of-the-gameplay somewhere on producing stages.
I remember playing Assassins Creed right after release, and I was grown tired of it in second city, no matter how much I was stunned by the prologue and the first city. Inglorious Repeatability is the thing that killed the hype of the game and downgraded its undoubted merits. The most usual Ubisoft story, as it seems.
But, as we look now, after the dust is settled, the first Assassin game was not bad. Quite contrary, it is still pleases us with visual feast. The reconstruction of medieval world is one of the best in known fiction worlds, would that be games, books or films. The fighting theme is ten times bested by the Shadow of Mordor title… but it is still engaging. Stealth is no match in terms of cunning and diversity with games like Hitman… But you know that too, you get used to it so long ago!
So, that that’s I’m gonna tell you: if you’ve missed that game so far, try it now, it is definitely worth a shot. Just… don’t play it like an open-world game. I can’t believe I write something like that, being a huge fan on open-world gameplay, but in case of AC1 that’s the point. There are just not enough rewards for the whole additional activity Ubisoft added in Assassins Creed. No point in opening chests, collecting flags, and so on. That’s that killed my fun when I was making my first approach there.
Just play the scenario missions and kill occasional templars on your way, while exploring and sightseeing the great cities which was putted into that game. As I said already, there are no other thing, which will give you so complex experience of life in the medieval Mid-East. Just for that Assassin’s Creed 1 deserves a place in your games collection, aside from a fact it was a father for superb Assassin’s Creed 2, which stands proudly as one of the best games ever created.
Download Assassin’s Creed Free Pc Game