Just Cause 2 Pc Game Download Full Version using single direct link. No waiting, No survey, No Trials. Only free pc game.
Just Cause 2 is one of the best games around for exciting open-world mayhem. Nice graphics and animations, a diverse gameworld, and an interesting atmosphere establish an enjoyable explorative experience. The world is loaded with collectibles to find, vehicles to commandeer, and things to blow up. And it is headlined with exciting, distinctive gameplay chock-full of mayhem and destruction. If you are into sandbox mayhem, this should be a sure thing for you; and even more casual fans of the genre should easily enjoy this game too, because it is just so outright fun.
Just Cause 2 Features
- UNIQUE VERTICAL GAMEPLAY – Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple
- UNBELIEVABLE ADRENALINE-FUELLED STUNTS – Free fall, base jump, vehicle surf, para sail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- UPGRADED DUAL GRAPPLE – Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF PANAU – Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- EXPERIENCE TRUE FREEDOM – Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it’s time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- MASSIVE SELECTION OF VEHICLES – Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a powerboat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Just Cause 2 Pc Game System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Windows XP is unsupported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- Memory: 2GB System Memory
- Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory
(Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4GHz or equivalen
- Memory: 3GB system Memory
- Hard Drive:
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 512 MB of memory
(Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 series/ ATI Radeon HD 5750 series)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible Dolby Digital 5.1 sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10.1
Just Cause 2 Pc Game Review
Beyond the death and destruction, it is quite pretty and I was happy with the graphics. The missions are fun and there are a ton of side activities that you can do if you fancy. The map is quite large and there is a lot to explore, from little villages, jungle bases to sky scrapers and the big airport. The addition of the free mulitplayer mod has some novelty, having no AI enemies, but lots to explore, cars, boats, planes and weapons to play with and PVP if you fancy. The airport seems to be the area where a lot of the PVP action and crashing passenger jets goes on. Lots of fun and lots of value.