Just Cause Pc Game Download Full Version using single direct link. No waiting, No survey, No Trials. Only free pc game.
Just Cause is a decent sandbox game with some fun yet not very polished gameplay mechanics. It was released in 2006 and I remember lending it back then and having some fun with it, but in all honesty: it hasn’t aged very well. Avalanche improved the sequel greatly.
You take control of Rico Rodriguez,an agent for an unknown organization called the Agency,
who is being dropped to a tropical island(called San Esperito)by the order of the commanding
officer Tom Sheldon in order to help overthrow San Esperito dictator,Salvador Mendoza,
whom the Agency thinks to be in possession of nuclear weaponry.
Soon after your arrival you rendezvouses with Tom Sheldon and his partner Maria Kane who ally
themselves(as well as you) with a Guerrilla group starting a rebellion against the dictator and
the Rioja drug cartel(even though they are enemies with the government).Eventually Rico will have to face
the corrupt officials(Black Hand mercenaries) and the Montano cartel(Rioja’s drug cartel enemy).
Lastly,Tom Sheldon discovers that Mendoza has in fact nuclear weapons and with San Esperito politically unstable the president is forced to retreat to his private island.He makes a last attempt to escape after he is being discovered by Rico but the agent risks his life and gets into a flying plane after a ridiculous stunt,kills the Black Hand officials and destroys the President once and for all.
Just Cause Features
- Freeform game-play: approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
- Over 250K acres of land to explore: the largest environment ever seen in a game!
- Over-the-top Stunts: jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parasail, skydive and base-jump…
- Massive selection of vehicles: over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Avalanche Engine™: procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
- Wealth of missions: story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more; ensuring plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
- Support team: Sheldon and Kane, two US government secret agents, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
- Fly: The best way to explore San Esperito is by air!
Just Cause System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP. (Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
- Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
- 256MB System Memory.
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space (plus 600MB for Windows® 2000/XP swap file)
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers.
- Pentium® IV 2.8GHz with Dual Core Technology (or Athlon 64 series).
- 512MB System Memory.
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 256 MB and Shader model 2.0. All nVidia® GeForce™ 7 series or higher.
- Sound Blaster® X-Fi series or higher.
- Pentium® D Processor with Dual Core Technology (or Athlon 64 X2 series).
- 1GB System Memory.
- All nVidia® GeForce™ 7800 series or higher.
- Sound Blaster® X-Fi series or higher.
Just Cause Pc Game Review
The game incorporates basic third-person shooter elements in a huge driving open world environment to interact in.
You are capable of walking,swimming,jumping and use a wide variety of vehicles including:cars,boats,aircrafts and
motorcycles.Rico can also perform stunds,choose when to open his parachute(of course while in air) and use the
exceptionally useful Protec Grappler G3 which is a high-powered magnet harpoon device and can stick to metal
surfaces.That allows Rico to engage in a wide variety of stuntsand immobilize vehicles as well as many other things.
I find this game awfully boring and repetitive.Story missions are dull and uninspiring.Side missions given by the Rioja
drug cartel are even worse.The graphics are exceptionally bad even for a 2006 game.And to make things worse
bugs and glitches swarm about the game making it almost unplayable.Settlement liberations not challenging and alike(Kill some soldiers,destroy the roadblocks,repeat again 2 times and the capture the flag).Cliche catchphrases are pretty lame too.
Q:If that’s the case why bother buying or even playing the game?
A:That is the video game developer’s first attempt into the gaming industry.Of course there would be some mistakes.
You should also take into account that it was rushed to the market for unkown reasons at least to me.Personally I
played the game and completely finished it before getting to play Just Cause 2 which was released four years later.
I recommend this game only if you are a completionist like me and want to explore everything that involves a gaming series like the Just Cause series.
Download Just Cause Pc Game Full Version Free