If you want to find out how you can escape from a prison AND kill people in the most brutal and insane ways possible, then you got the whole package right here. And did I mention it’s illegal in some countries ?
It was developed by Rockstar Games and was unleashed upon the world on the 29th of October 2007. You’re playing as Daniel Lamb, a psycho suffering from amnesia. A sociopathic assassin is also working as a sidekick with you. He’s locked up in a mental institute where you’re able to escape during a power outage. You’re not able to remember how you came here and are trying to get back to your past life and discover who you really are.
The gameplay revolves around stealth kills and silent executions and brutal kills. You have the choice between very silent and fast kills, or take a weapon of your choice and make the screen red and bloody. The game fully uses your environment to your advantage and you’re able to slam your enemies head into fuse boxes and toilets.
- Bloody and gory kills
- Use of environment
- Different tactics
- Be stealthy and don’t get caught
- Surprising plot twists and interesting story
- Usage of daly objects as weapon
- Full uncut version that is illegal to be distributed
- Get score for extrem gory kills
- 3rd person view
- Switch between the characters to complete the missions
Minimum: (it’s soo old even my laptop can run it)
Operating System: Windows XP (Home and Professional), SP1 or higher
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (1.7+ GHz), AMD Athlon 1800+
Memory: 512MB XP / 1GB Vista, 3.8GB Hard Drive Space
Hard Drive: 4 GB
Video Card (graphics): DirectX 9.0c Shader 2.0 Supported, 128 MB, Nvidia 6200 or Better, ATI Radeon x300 or Better
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compliant
Tricks n’ interesting stuf (SPOILERS might be ahead)
- When locked on to a enemy you can choose between the type of kill. white = fast , yellow = bloody , red = just awesome 😉
- You’re actually not controlling 2 persons, it’s the same person just with a split brain with a implemented chip