Tastee Lethal Tactics Download Free pc Game using single direct link for windows. No waiting , No trials, No survey. Only full version pc game.
In Tastee Lethal Tactics, your plan is more important than the action that follows. It’s a game of bets and bluffs, and if you telegraph your next move, you’ll likely lose. Tastee doesn’t always communicate its ideas effectively, and there are frustrating barriers to hurdle, but there’s a tense, layered, turn-based strategy game waiting on the other side.
It all revolves around simultaneous turn-based combat in two phases. In the planning stage, you direct the stance, movement, vision cones, and attacks of four individual mercenaries fighting your opponents. In the action phase, you watch your plan unfold–all while the enemy does the same.
Though TASTEE’s primary mechanics are lifted almost wholesale from Frozen Synapse, its theme and presentation owe much more to Jagged Alliance. TASTEE concerns itself with characterful, killable mercs, engaged in various gang-fighting, hostage-rescuing and cache-grabbing. It never quite manages to form a clear identity of its own, mostly because its apparent interest in being comedic is applied only sparingly and superficially, but it’s livelier and more aesthetically varied than its icy-hued forebear.
Tastee Lethal Tactics Features
Single Player Mission Mode:
- 30 Missions across 10 locations
- Recruit mercs, each with their own unique skillset
- Mission Leaderboards – Replay missions, best your own scores and top others’ to climb the global leaderboards.
A diverse roster of 12 mercenaries, each with their own special abilities and weapons
- Each character has their own particular skill set, their expertise ranging from clever gadgets to lethal combat abilities
- 4 distinct character classes: Gunmen, Snipers, Shotgunners, Bombers
- Mix and match your mercenaries to create the optimal squad for each situation
- Coordinate attacks by pairing units with complementary skills and abilities. For example, Linus breaks through walls, attacking from unexpected locations and opening paths for teammates; pair his skills with Bodark’s swift disarming shot to take enemies by surprise and leave them vulnerable.
10 Unique, Randomized Tactical Maps in Tastee Lethal Tactics:
- Rich, detailed locations highlight dramatic cat-and-mouse armed encounters.
- Destructible environmental objects – Destroy doors and cover objects to alter the playing field.
- Randomized Maps Elements – Destructible object placement is randomized on all maps, creating different pathways and strategy possibilities for each match.
- Learn the maps to formulate strategies – Find ideal sniper locations, quick getaways and lanes to lead your opponent into an ambush.
Competitive Online Multiplayer Play:
- ELO-ratings based global leaderboards – Defeat other players in the community to move up the rankings and become #1!
- Asynchronous Online Matches – Play Head-to-Head matches asynchronously – submit your turns at your own pace. E-mail notifications inform you when it’s your turn and when someone has challenged you to a match.
- Cage Matches – Play Head-to-Head matches live – submit your turns before the timer runs out.
Share your Best Match Replays:
- Just won an incredible match? Share the replay with other Lethal Tactics players!
- Play full matches versus AI.
- Practice your tactics and test unit combinations.
Tastee Lethal Tactics System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista
Processor: Dual Core, 2.5Ghz (Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2)
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series / Nvidia GTX 200 Series / Intel HD 4400 Series
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1 GB available space
Tastee Lethal Tactics pc game Review
Tastee Lethal Tactics is very well put together, and makes a good case for the possibility of a competitive title within the genre. The interface is slick and intuitive. The maps are fun to stare at while thinking deep, tactical thoughts, and the units almost look like something out of Team Fortress 2 (a good thing). Most importantly of all–the gameplay is incredibly nerve wracking.
Tastee Lethal Tactics also doesn’t feel unfair; when you lose a unit, it’s because the other player got the drop on you (flanked you, got a better sniper position, or predicted which way you’d first look when walking into a room).
The controls are sufficiently detailed to implement what’s in your head, and firefights can be won or lost based on proper utilization of both larger tactical decisions such as map positioning and unit grouping, as well as the smaller individual unit control decisions such as when to sprint, when to duck behind cover, and when to simply aim down a lane knowing an enemy is likely to walk into your line of sight.
In short, the amount of detail you can control about your team just feels right.
On that note, let me list the options you have:
-hold on sight
That’s it! But despite the relative simplicity of the control options, Tastee Lethal Tactics is by no means simple. The combinations of these control actions, map positioning, and trying to predict your opponent’s actions is what makes this game interesting.
In regard to the controls and the fact that the game is in early access, I’m actually a little surprised to say that there are really no core gameplay mechanics that need to be added. Each and every order you have the option of giving to your units is essential and useful at certain points in a match, and I never felt that my ability to control my units was ever lacking in granularity.
The above-mentioned points make for a fantastic foundation. All that SkyBox really needs to do is build more onto this foundation–with more unit types, maps, and game modes (and maybe more unit “perk” options). Additionally (and this is nitpicky) it needs just a few more features added such as easy access to graphics options, mouse scrolling options, and the addition of turn notifications.
+Looks good (rag-doll physics!)
+Very polished controls–just the right amount of possible unit actions to think about
+Balanced well enough to be competitive, and it’s still in early access (good work!)
-Needs just a little more content
Download Tastee Lethal Tactics Pc Game Free