Trackmania Turbo Download Free pc Game using single direct link for windows. No waiting , No trials, No survey. Only full version pc game.
Trackmania Turbo is a free game in the truest sense of the word, TrackMania Nations Forever lets you drive at mind-blowing speeds on fun and spectacular tracks in solo and multiplayer modes.
TrackMania Nations Forever offers a new “Forever” version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively challenging tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players than the original Nations thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players.
For TrackMania Nations Forever, Nadeo studio chose to take advantage of the PC’s capacities as a gaming, creative and communications platform in order to allow a greater number of players to share a unique gaming experience.
Trackmania Turbo Features:
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
– Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
– International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
– Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
– Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
- TRACK BUILDER
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever
Trackmania Turbo System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 – compatible or DirectX 11 – compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Trackmania Turbo pc game Review
I did some reading of reviews. I did my own testing. Both solo, multiplayer (very little) and local multi with friends. Like many I played since the very first TM, and the Turbo was an early purchase because i knew it would be fun and refreshing.
First of all, please stop with these “1 hour played” and “i want a refund”. The reasons given are not important enough, it’s all tiny ones that’ll be fix soon. It’s been the same people making the game since the very first, and i have hope they will listen to us and provide fixes and solutions.
I’ve been reading a lot of complains about controls, i had none. But i understand it can be frustrating not to be able to customize them. Horn? I didn’t notice, but indeed it should be an easy fix.
Two cameras ? Yeah… that could be improved as well!! All these things are very minors though, and could be fixed in one single patch.
Quick note about local multiplayer. Because from the video i had hope of having a new micro machine type of game… no it’s not. It’s quickly messy, and if a player’s skill are too different, the game won’t be fun anymore.
Unlike the solo campaign, you can’t have any sort of continuity in the game such as “next track”, and you have each time to exit and select a new track… simple stuff to fix !!
The two players in one car is original and fun. But after all, we ended up playing hot seat. One after the other to have the whole screen for ourselves.
Something else now that i haven’t been reading anywhere, is the gameplay itself.
We now have 4 environnements to play with, each with different cars and roads and grips. They are fun to drive, and the small differences between them makes it interesting.
To be honest, they all pretty much very similar and come to handling high speed. There is no more of that technique you could find in the first one, with the snow level for example or the mediterranean one; where the challenge wasn’t so much the speed and fast tracks but more towards the specificity of how the car was behaving.
And now i feel like all the different cars have come to the same thing: too much speed. Maybe it’s what made the game famous and fun, but i think they should have put a slower one in the middle to have some variations in gameplay, and more challenges for gamers. See my picture profile ? I need glasses and i’m getting too old for such speed!
Ah anyway, in summary:
PROS of Trackmania Turbo:
– Lot of content in Solo
– Infinite content thanks to editor
– multiplayer looks stable
– interface is simple and nice to use
– nice to have split screen
– funny and interesting two drivers seat
– sound, atmosphere & graphics
CONS of Trackmania Turbo:
– lack of variations in gameplay between cars. They’re fun to drive, but repetitive
– messy one-screen mode micromachine-like
– local multi lacking of queue/playlist option
– No horn they said
– uplay… 🙁 (although it’s fairly straight forward and not annoying too much)
If they’d fix all the little annoyance, the game would be perfectly recommendable.
In any case, i’ll keep playing and beat times against friends, and see how bad i am in my hometown ranking 🙂