Tron Run R Download Free pc Game using single direct link for windows. No waiting , No trials, No survey. Only full version pc game.
Tron Run R Is Developed by Sanzaru Games Inc. and Distributed by Disney Interactive. This game was released in Feb 2016 . Return to the world of TRON with TRON RUN R, a new lightning fast, action-adventure racing game with a twist! Blaze through dynamic circuits, facing-off against virulent adversaries while taking on all challengers. Pack your loadouts with dozens of combinations of cycles, suits and powerups. Hone your DISC and CYCLE skills on the 32 included levels, then challenge your friends to the grueling STREAM program that throws endless combinations of modes and levels at you until you crash – how long can you survive? The one who outlasts all tops the leaderboard! New music from EDM godfather Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne, and remixes by Autechre, Bibio, patten, Joywave and others power you through this dazzling TRON universe. Just when you think you’ve mastered it all, you’ll discover there’s more here than meets the eye.
Tron Run R System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Tron Run R pc game Review
I bought this game in Early Access because I’ve always been a huge fan of TRON. I would recommend this game to any fan of TRON Run R just for the sake of it being a TRON game.
1. We got a new TRON Run R game. Yay!
2. Wicked awesome soundtrack.
3. The gameplay is fun and pretty easy to learn for being a fast-paced game.
5. Did I mention we GOT A NEW TRON GAME?!
1. $20, plus another 15 for the season pass or 25 for the Ultimate Upgrade.
2. Has a “pay-to-win” feel to it with microtransactions to buy bits to buy the upgrades.
3. No story as far as I can tell. The Grid voice says things like “The MCP has lost the target,” when you finish a level, so it sounds kind of like early ideas of what TRON 3 might have been, the renewal of the MCP from the 1982 movie, but in the updated Legacy Grid.
1. The Light Cycle levels are tough. I could do the first one completely fine but any level after I HAD to buy the companion upgrade to get more time for each hoop.
2. Lots of promising DLC with characters from the entire canon TRON universe.
All in all, I bought this to support my favourite Disney franchise in hopes that if it gets enough support, we might see more from TRON. I’d say if your a fan of the franchise as well, you should eventually pick it up, even if you have to wait for it to be on sale. It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but my opinion still stands that it is a great addition to the TRON gaming franchise.