Turmoil PC Game download free using single direct link. No waiting , No survey, No Trials. Only free pc game.
Turmoil PC Game is developed by Gamious. This game was released in june 2016. It is an amazing Strategy and Simulation game. It is also very interesting game because of its visually spectacular. Turmoil offers players a visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th century oil rush in North America. Get a taste of the rush and rivalry of the time as you earn your way to become a successful oil entrepreneur. As you make money digging up and selling oil, the town will grow along with you.
Lease land at the town auction and search for oil. Build a rig, create an efficient pipe network and bring up the oil to store it in silos. Sell the oil at the best times to maximize profits. Then buy essential upgrades in town to cope with rock, gas and ice. Acquire more town shares than your competitors in a bid to become the new mayor.
Turmoil PC Game key Features:
- Interesting Strategy and Simulation game.
- Having praise worthy graphics with charming visual effects.
- In Turmoil,you have a campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- Steam Achievements, Badges, Trading Cards and Cloud Saving.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auction.
Turmoil PC Game System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Processor: 2,5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Turmoil PC Game Review:
This is a pretty fun game. There\’s not much story-wise, but it\’s a good game. I was pretty careless with my money and went bankrupt about 5 turns away from the end. I\’m looking forward to going back for another playthrough with extra knowledge and tricks under my belt. Learning more and doing things differently each time gives this game pretty good replay value. A multiplayer function would be really interesting – instead of competing against the CPU\’s, you could compete against your friends.
The only downside is that it can get a little dull after a while, so I\’m not able to play for more than a couple hours a time to avoid getting bored and frustrated.
This game is perfect if you just want to relax in front of your computer. Put on some nice music or a podcast you enjoy and just veg out. The campaign introduces you into the gameplay gradually—you start off simply mining oil with your only constraint being time. However each time you advance into a new stage more interesting and complex mechanics are introduced. Throughout all of this the game still manages to maintain its charming and relaxing atmosphere that made it so appealing to me in the first place.
However if you find that being relaxed is too boring for you and would rather have a challenge then the developers recently added an expert mode that introduces specialties for each character and ramps up the difficulty.
Now its not just the game that is great—the developers are also amazing people. They have been constantly pushing out updates and listening to community feedback. It has been quite an experience watching this game grow and evolve since it first came out in early-access.