Xcom 2 Download Free pc Game using single direct link for windows. No waiting , No trials, No survey. Only full version pc game.
XCOM 2 is the sequel to the award-winning strategy game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Twenty years have passed since humanity lost the war against the alien invaders and a new world order now exists on Earth. After years of lurking in the shadows, XCOM forces must rise and eliminate the alien occupation.
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Xcom 2 Features
- XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
- ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
Xcom 2 System Requirements
OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 45 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard
Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++2012 and 2013 Runtime Libraries and Microsoft DirectX.
OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
Processor: 3GHz Quad Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
Storage: 45 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Xcom 2 pc game Review
XCOM 2… how can I say with one word that this game was as much a “turn-based teacher” as much as it was the most fun I’ve ever had with a game of this genre, for now my tongue is tangled at the thought.
Yes I admit before this game I saw no talent within myself for TBS games I was more of a spoiled “run and gun” type with the end always in plain sight. This game ripped that run and gunner out of me and showed it to me as a personal flaw which allowed me to rethink what soldiers I would take into battle with me, what missions would best fit my needs at the moment and in the long war, where to position and more importantly WHO to position when and where with what items. It allowed me to question every tactical flank that led to the demise of my entire squad, so I continued with extreme caution knowing that the mission I was on needed to be dealt with in that exact manner.
I admit I’m not an expert of turn-based tactics and I don’t claim to be, what I do claim to have is a developing understanding of how the game is meant to be played.
Everything you do in XCOM 2 you are held accountable for, you may make a decision that would benefit you but has made others distrust you, A refugee camp may be under attack and you may decide that finishing a research project holding some valuable assets might be worth more in the long run. The decision and the consequences are yours.The name of the game is patience be perceptive and try to always be 100% sure before making any move.
I never beat XCOM 2 Enemy Unknown but… Funny story, I actually started the game for my first time on IRON MAN MODE! So that being said, fair warning to all you newcomers if you pick this game up and a friend challenges you to beat this game on iron man mode, don’t be too afeared to say that your still wet behind the ears OK? Even if the deal is too good to pass up, but hey I had nothing to lose ;P cept my pride.
So to sum up the game itself besides it being a marvel that TBS fans will play for an eternity. XCOM 2 has a lot to offer in the replayability department with many game difficulties to master, enough weapons, facilities, soldiers and abilities to research not to mention the aliens you kill will become researchable for kick-♥♥♥ toys to take with you on the field. GLHF!